Thursday, February 08, 2007

Cute guy list

I'm sort of 'stuck' in Leicester with all the snowing. I'm due to be travelling to Portugal tomorrow on holiday and I am beginning to get worried as to how I can get back home to London in one piece. Thankfully I'm not training today and apart from one meeting scheduled for 10am there's no real reason to hang about here.

So while I'm still chilling here waiting for the snow to let up, I thought I'd compile a list of my top cutest guys... (not in any order) Obviously I've created fantasy personalities for all of them.

----------------------



Usherrrrrrr!: So brown, so cute with his boyish soft face. I like!





Daniel Craig (the new James Bond): What's to say here? Is this a man or is this a man?












Michael Scofield from Prison Break: This guy is too cute for words! Where do I start? His cause (saving his brother), his boyish looks, the eyes aaaaarrh!



Sawyer from Lost: I think it's the blond looks, bad boy character and hidden softy inside that does it for me.




LL Cool J: It's the 'really cute boy next door' look isnt it? And check out that body?!





Danny from Without a Trace: He's so sweet, so real with the most gorgeous smile.






















Keanu Reeves: Fresh is an understatement. So clean, yummy.






--------------------------------------
I have to go to work now... what a fun project for the morning. Travel reports say the roads are rather okay and no problems on the motorway. Yippee!

6 comments:

mom of 2 said...

thanks for stopping by my blog!

I enjoyed the pictures...thanks!! That new James Bond...wow...he is HOT!!! I'm going to have to stop by here later again today just to look at him again!

Nael C. Robes said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and thanks for the cute guy list. Keanu has been a long time cutie for me and I appreciated many of the others. I felt so sad when I read your Tuesday post. My boss is a working mom of four and she is so understanding with the sick days, late mornings, etc. I pray you can have the same eventually. Have a wonderful holiday!

Aletta C said...

I'd have to agree with all ... except Keanu. I could never really get into long hair on guys. And I would have to add Clive Owen to my own list. I love bigg-er men, and the accent is delectable. Of course, being an American I don't have one... *sigh*

Pilgrimage to Self said...

Daniel Craig - talk about some serious eye candy!!! Yum yum!!

JD said...

Ohhhh Michael from Prison Break - yummy yummy.
ohhhhh Danny from Without a Trace - wouldnt have thought about him but very yummy

Got to have Prince on the list. Serious yummy with icing on top

chioma said...

ooh..love the prison break guy...def a cutie! his eyes are something else! I just got over my crush on usher lol.there these twin musicians in naija that look like him..p square, they sing well too.
I like your blog will def. be back

France, Italy, Spain - here we come!

Omara's Weight loss progress (started diet 17th March 2007)