Wednesday, March 14, 2007

About nothing

I love blogging! Not so much because I want to share my life with the whole world but because it helps me get stuff out of my system and chronicle this time of my life. Even now when I look back at my earlier posts, I can see how much has changed and how somethings haven't.

This particular post is about nothing in particular...

The last weekend went okay.

Friday: Dinner at Ping Pong with hubby - he's never been and enjoyed it. Got a parking ticket! There must be something about that place, the last time I went with a friend, the car got clamped.

Saturday: Had last minute information that the Women's fellowship meeting at church was happening the next day. I HATE last minute preparations but spent most of my Saturday preparing the agenda, the quiz and doing some shopping for materials. Still had time to chill so it wasn't so bad. Later that night, Tunji read my emails while shutting down the laptop as we were going to bed and caught me out in a lie. It was so funny as I continued to deny his allegations. Whatever.

Sunday: Church... had a visiting minister, Pastor Femi Ayotebi (or something like that) - that man knows the Bible inside out and can quote literally any verse off the top of his head. I pray for that sort of anointing to know the Word in detail. His sermons are deep but humourous. This Sunday's was on Faith - Back to Basics, and it was inspiring. The Womens's fellowship was after church, I was the quiz master and it was hilarious and great fun

Monday: Negotiated with SN to work the evening shift today so it meant a lie-in. Instead of getting up at 5:30am and leaving home at 6:30am. I could play with my baby in the morning, have breakfast with Tunji and leisurely leave home at 11am. Bliss!

2 comments:

Motivated to lose lbs said...

I just came across your blog for the first time today. I remember i have actually followed a link to your blog from a comment you made at another blog, but I only got your profile and thought you did'nt have a blog. I'm Glad I found your Blog. I have gone back and read your archives from the begining, and I'm absolutely loving it!
I'm kinda in the same field as you, so I enjoy your work gist. lol @ how young they all are. You are really an inspiration sha, juggling career,the commute and family life. You go girl!
Looing forward to reading more from you.

chioma said...

I wonder why that happens..whenever i try and open your blog through a link from someones blog it only shows your profile.
I am happy for you for having a few extra hours with kitan and dh, that must have been so precious.
lol! I think the pastors name is Atoyebi(I know a few people with that name), people who can reel scripture verses always impress me..i pray for that kind of anointing it makes our christian walk easier.Its hard work but through consistency and prayer its achievable.God bless

France, Italy, Spain - here we come!

Omara's Weight loss progress (started diet 17th March 2007)